Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pinning, pinning and more pinning!!!

Hosting two baby showers for my sister-in-law recently was both rewarding and exhausting! I decided I wanted to do something fun. Where did I find these amazing projects? Where else?!? Pinterest. Anyone else in LOVE with Pinterest?!? Finding new activities for the kids, crafts for me or DIY projects for the house is exhilarating. If you have a particular favorite 'pin' I'd love to hear about it.

Here are the two I chose! A new take on the old diaper cake which turned out even cuter than the photo and super sweet felt owls. The baby's room was done in woodland creatures with owls. These were meant to be used for a mobile but these were used on a wallpaper tree in the baby's room.

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment