Sunday, May 6, 2012

First Sunday

International Bereaved Mother's Day. A day I wish I didn't have to celebrate. A day I wish I had never learned. We celebrate Mother's Day for those that have children. What about those that lost their children and have none here? What about those of us that have children on earth and also in heaven?

What a beautiful photo to commemorate this first Sunday in May. I think of my babies often. I think any mother that has lost a child does. I would love to hear your story about your beautiful little angels if you are willing to share. I don't think the grieving process ever really ends but I do believe talking about our experiences helps us make it a little more bearable.

I plan to always be there for any mother that has lost a child. I feel it's my duty to be a sturdy rock, a listening ear, a loving friend to anyone that has experienced the ultimate loss.


*Image from from Project Heal

No comments:

Post a Comment